Fridae's original shareholders have decided that Fridae is best placed in being run by the LGBT Community that it is set up to serve. With that in mind, telecommunications and travel company DragonStack have taken over the operation of Fridae. The group of LGBT professionals with a strong technology and communications portfolio are perfectly placed to develop Fridae as the website for LGBT networking in Asia and beyond.
Fridae has always strived to be a voice for the LGBT Community in Asia and a fruitful platform for news, events and information and we now believe we are better placed than ever to do this.
To celebrate this new and exciting era for Fridae we will be offering a specially discounted perks membership – just in case you haven’t met your beau yet during the romantic months of spring. Watch out in your email in the next couple of days.
Fridae has always strived to be a voice for the LGBT Community in Asia and a fruitful platform for news, events and information. Over the last couple of years we have attempted to adapt new technologies for Fridae to continue to work for you on new platforms and devices.
With this in mind you have got these updates to look forward to in the coming months:
- An Android App
- A new iOS App
- An improved and updated Fridae website
- An LGBT travel site with local ambassadors
- A specialist LGBT hotel booking and Gay AIRBNB portal
We will of course continue to support Asia's LGBT Community with a Community News and information service as well as continuing and improving our dating and networking. As ever, we welcome feedback from our members as to how we can improve and members can support Fridae’s growth by:
- Contacting us with your comments and suggestions
- Considering becoming a local representative/ambassador
- Taking out a Perks membership
- When booking hotels - use the Agoda link on the site
- Advertising your business or event on the site (we have very competitive rates to support smaller businesses.)