After two fairly phenomenal semi-finals, and a few surprises, we know have our finalists for Eurovision 2022.
When is the final of Eurovision?
With the semi-finals done and dusted, it's Saturday, 14 May when it all goes down.
Where is Eurovision on?
After the win by Måneskin in the 2021 edition of the event, Italy is the host country of this year's Eurovision.
The city of Turin is the venue.
Who is in the final of Eurovision?
- Germany - Malik Harris - Rockstars
- Spain - Chanel - SloMo
- United Kingdom - Sam Ryder - Space Man
- France - Alvan & Ahez - Fulenn
- Switzerland - Marius Bear - Boys Do Cry
- Armenia - Rosa Linn - Snap
- Iceland - Systur - Með Hækkandi Sól
- Lithuania - Monika Liu - Sentimental
- Portugal - Maro - Saudade, Saudade
- Norway - Subwoolfer - Give That Wolf A Banana
- Greece - Amanda Georgiadi Tenfjord - Die Together
- Ukraine - Kalush Orchestra - Stefania
- Moldova - Zdob si Zdub - Trenulețul
- Netherlands - S10 - De Diepte
- Belgium - Jeremie Makiese - Miss You
- Azerbaijan - Nadir Rustamli - Fade To Black
- Czech Republic - We Are Domi - Lights Off
- Poland - Ochman - River
- Finland - The Rasmus - Jezebel
- Estonia - Stefan - Hope
- Australia - Sheldon Riley - Not The Same
- Sweden - Cornelia Jacobs - Hold Me Closer
- Romania - WRS - Llamame
- Serbia - Konstrakta - In Corpore Sano
- Italy - Mahmood & Blanco - Brividi
Who is the favourite to win?
It seems to be almost a foregone conclusion that the entry from Ukraine will receive the votes and be declared the winner of Eurovision. That feels right.
Ukraine is represented by Kalush Orchestra - they secured their place in the final with a strong performance in Semi Final 1. The song is Stefania - it's a Ukrainian-language rap-folk-fusion track. The rules of Eurovision mean that it can't be a political statement, but it's undeniably emotional to see them perform in this context.
There's lots of other really strong contenders in this field - there's everything from the rock of Finland, the heartbreak of Portugal, the sex appeal of Romania, the pop powerhouse of Sweden, and the novelty of Norway. Australia has performed really well to make it through to the final, but it would be a major surprise if anyone gets more votes than Ukraine.