The Café Coffee Day at Panchpakhadi, Thane, remains the place we gather at before proceeding to someone’s place not far off for another round of chatar patar catching up on each others lives or just bitch about nothing :-) We would be at the Cafe Coffee day for approx 30 min from 5.30pm
For those coming by trains: the place is just a 5 minute ride from the Station and you can ask for `Pizza Hut, Panchpakhadi, near Hari Niwas Circle’,
For those coming by Highway: turn in towards Thane City at Teen Hath Naka (opposite Eternity Mall) and take a left turn just before Hari Niwas Circle. There is a series of outlets like Pizza Hut, Dominos, etc where you can find the Café.
1. Do get your friends along to help them gain access to a group especially if they are not netizens.
2. You do not have to be “out” to the world to attend. This is a discreet event being held as a clean, safe & social get-together of a non-sexual nature. Hardly any of those attending are “out” as such.
3. You need to be at least 18 years of age to attend.
4. There may be many who will prefer being discreet or may be still be coming to terms with themselves hence a request that all be sensitive to this and act and dress accordingly.
5. To identify the group look out for someone wearing a black cap
See you all on Sunday.
This event is organised by: http://www.gaybombay.org
Agenda is the perfect place for you to check out a range of LGBT events across the region. Whether its big mega circuit parties, LGBT gatherings, movie premieres, discussion forums, workshops, demonstrations, or pride marches you will find all of the hottest and must go LGBT events from the Asia region here. Events are listed by region and time. So just browse around to see what’s happening around you. Anyone can upload their own LGBT event to share with Fridae’s online community.