Recent Blog Posts
even more work.
incense - 2 hours ago
So what if it is a busy week. It is Singapore! Notice every week I talk about the buzzz in the week. Well got to work to retire in rich country.
1. Finally made my buttered rice. Here is the recipe.
A. I used a spice bag and filled it with 3 bay leaves. 1 tbsp each of rosemary, thyme, cumin, basil, black pepper, butter and a cube of maggi chicken stock.
B. 1 cup of rice.
C. Place everything in the pot and viola, in my case it is a microwave pot and a microwave that cooked it.
2. THAT done, I started to make noni juice. Went and bought a glass bottle and place 5 noni fruits in it. The other noni fruits were out of reach. Too high in the tree. Now to wait for the thing to ferment. Later i will pasteurize it.
3. More seedlings are growing. Glad to see progree in the garden. May go to the nursery to buy a packet of compost to start the system in my house. May buy 2 packets of 25kg soil and a tub of white oil and some fertilisers.
4. Was tempted to buy a noodle maker but stop myself as I do not see myself making noodles everyday, just like I am not making bread every week. Most likely will only buy a noodle maker when I get to cook for myself daily in the future.
5. I really need to buy a heavy duty iron this month. I tried using the steamer but it was not very good with heavily wrinkled clothes. Used up the water just to iron a cotton shirt. Not very practical.
6. I got my report from my health check up. I did not fast for the blood test but the report said I had low sugar, hahah after drinking milo, borderline high cholesterol, expected, and basically a normal report for a city dweller in his 50s.
7. I have to get more rubbish out of my house. It is looking better but more can be done. Waiting for the xiaomi redmi 2 screen protector before I start using it. Oh I need to go to the bank next week to link my credit card to a saving account. Long overdue. Need to pay bills too.
8. Great to be single. Do not have to organize my time around others except for my mother. Old people can be very demanding. She is only 75 years old. Today we are going to celebrate her birthday. Did not buy her a present yet this year. Bought her brands essence of chicken last year. May buy her similar later in the year. Wait for offers.
9. I will buy a canon laser colour aio printer, wireless, this year. Budget of $700. May buy another photo printer. Epson aio photo printer for the other house. The current printers are not printing well. Do not print photo well.
10. Must fix a time to have food with friends. Have not met up with any friend for 3 months. This is bad. Lol.
mk_87 - 3 hours ago
The strength to take a step back and tell you it hurts.
The strength to tell you enough is enough.
The strength to leave you, I still struggle to find.
Please, just go.
tummy1980 - 3 hours ago
那晚由於我的同房下一天 day off 所以我便早些去睡覺。剛入睡不久便被拍門聲嘈醒，一開門便是這位師兄想借電腦用。我示意冇所謂便回床上睡。
jazo_one - 16 hours ago
A person who loves to eat, coffee chats and tea time rather than drowning himself with beer. He doesn't smoke and defenitely not into drugs.
He seeks for a life long relationship and possible true and loyal friends too. He is sometimes 'Hopeless Romantic' but most of the time he weighs things against facts, reality and practicality. He has this silhouette figure of a person he wants to be with as being conscious in public affects big part of his social life so being discrete with gayly things is his priority.
He fancied cooking, spending quality time and also watching movies, be at home or in cinemas. So if you think you like his personality and would match to it, please don't hesitate giving him a message, he's always waiting for you... oh, and he doesn't bite. ;-)
Mahayana - 18 hours ago
Been a stressful week. Makes me want to run away and escape reality, hide in a small, cozy corner and just scream "FUCK YOU, WORK!"
Time is all we've got
joeron - 19 hours ago
Sorry for wasting your time
shymuse - 1 day ago
Time… travelling forward and waiting for no one.
Love… comes thick and fast or slow and tenderly.
The Present… that which is now but was formed in yesterday.
The Future… a continuous journey in life.
Life… a myriad of colours, experiences, exultation and sorrows.
get out of my head
Mahayana - 1 day ago
Icy_Blue - 1 day ago
How are you?
Hellokittylove - 2 days ago
When someone treachery, accusing it change it? Can not! Then accept it! When is a full lesson.
When people cheat when exposing deception can make practical overthrow it? Can not! Then accept it!
When someone said behind three down four times, arguing that malicious slander can cleanse it? Can not! Then learn to accept it! When is bored by the whole of the Spit spit flying in environmental pollution.
Pain, suffering, deception, slander, love and not love is but a process that is owned now have a future course of it, looking forward to tomorrow will be even better now! Is not it? Will be more beautiful tomorrow? Only silent tears ...... patience expectations will be more beautiful tomorrow! Will! Tomorrow, we will be more beautiful.
Aliens - 2 days ago
4 years ago you are mine. Although life is tough, to let you expected something from me that I couldnt accept. I left you for 2 years. And after these 2 years I managed to forgive you. We are back again for a while so shaky and I left you again. I was so mad. I know you will come back to me again. You prove to me that you no longer will be like in the past again. This time you changed I saw you, I finally could feel your heart with me. 4 years now I know you are always mine. You are always mine. This time I really hope we could last.
Varija Bajaj Stole The Show at IFFD
asiannewsagency - 2 days ago
“Extra ordinary Indian dresses part of our traditions and culture supported by live music by drum players- I think Varija Bajaj almost stole the show at Fashion festival organized by India Federation for Fashion Development at New Delhi” said Sandeep Marwah President of Marwah Studios.
AAFT- School of Hospitality And Tourism Launched
asiannewsagency - 2 days ago
Noida Film City: AAFT an education group serving nation from last 22 years now planning to get into the business of Hospitality and Tourism. A new school of Hospitality And Tourism has been launched recently by Dr. Mahesh Sharma, Minister of State (Independent Charge) for Culture, Tourism and Minister of State for Ministry of Civil Aviation (India), Government of India at a grand function at Noida Film City.
myrage - 2 days ago
Word of the day: Salvage.
Anyone looking for a housemate?
aloevera69 - 2 days ago
I am helping an andro friend out - is there anyone out there looking for a housemate?
max_sg84 - 2 days ago
i am getting used to being alone, and i do feel lonely sometimes.
From Myself To Myself
stephie - 2 days ago
I have read countless of self-help books and it's about time to put them all together, step out of my costumes be a third person, help Me to pick up the grains of my broken heart and move on.
... ... ...
We have a choice: to be a winner who looks at the history and learn from it and improve ourselves: mentally, intellectually, physically and also spiritually.
CK628 - 3 days ago
Selling out is not my thing
yeoh - 3 days ago
Prayers For Bobby
ASHLEE143 - 3 days ago